Life hacks are useful enough in daily life, but they will be critical when the SHTF.
Cool tricks and tips won’t just make your life more convenient- they will determine your ability to survive.
A must have for any survivalist: Now 67% off!
This prepper tip list is full of secret life hacks that you’ll have to see to believe.
Read on and learn these unheard of hacks and tips that will shock even the most experienced prepper.
And while you’re at it…Check out this crucial everyday tool
For the full list, check out Year Zero Survival.
Have any SHTF life hacks of your own? Share with us in the comments below!
1. Get a grip on rusted jars with some duct tape.
If your jars have been sitting in your preps for very long there’s a good chance that those lids might not pop off as easily as expected. Use a piece of duct tape to twist that lid right off.
2. Create arrow heads out of keys.
This is a great idea as a back up home defense strategy!
3. Use crayons as emergency survival candles.
In a pinch you can light these up as an emergency light source!
4. Use duct tape and toilet paper to set broken bones.
This make shift splint will help you heel up those injuries even if you can’t make it to the hospital.
5. Create a toothpick cannon with keyboard cleaner.
This is more for entertainment than utility. Make this mini weapon to combat boredom!
6. Stash emergency cash in your phone case.
It’s somewhere that no one will ever think to look. Plus, it will stay locked up safe until you really need it!
7. Stave off frost bite with baby oil.
A little baby oil can go a long way when it comes to saving your skin in extreme weather.
8. Improvise a safe tick remover out of thread and a mechanical pencil.
In case you encounter ticks, here’s a method for safely and effectively removing them from your skin!
9. Carry all your water in one trip with a stick.
Whether you have a hockey stick around or just a branch off of a tree, you can haul all your water jugs at once with this practical tip.
10. Turn an old bike into a crossbow.
A bike, some tubing, a little duct tape, and you have an improvised crossbow!
11. Turn lemons into power with a couple of pennies.
Some pennies and some know how are all you need to turn this citrus into some electrical current.
Pulled from http://americanpreppersnetwork.com